Harbour Scene - Handmade Wooden Pendant Necklace
Completely unique wearable-art handmade necklace, inspired by the textures of weathered wood, and harbour views.
I designed it as a personal reminder of coastal visits, and for everyone else who likes to breathe in refreshing sea air and gets excited by the textures of peeling paint.
This is a one-of-a-kind statement pendant, lovingly handcrafted in my studio at home near Edinburgh. Because of the processes involved, it is completely unique and unrepeatable - Isn't that why we value handmade?
- Pendant made from pre-used plywood and pistachio shells.
- Painted by hand and distressed to reveal a glorious peeling paint effect.
- Painted green on the back and sides, with artists quality ink.
- Sealed with matt varnish for UV protection.
- Silver-plated findings.
- Simple blue waxed-cotton necklace cord, with deliberately frayed ends.
- Easy pull-over-the-head style means no fuss with clasp closures.
25 inch (63cm approx) waxed cotton cord. Pendant - 5cm x 4.5 x 2cm at widest points.
The pendant will be well packaged to ensure you receive it in tip-top condition.