Handmade Printed Linen and Cork Brooch - Net Design - Batch 1 Number 1
A colourful textile brooch, carefully crafted from beautiful teal linen, with a geometric net design I printed by hand. Perfect for adding a dash of colour to your outfit.
The inspiration for this design came from nets and lobster pots I've seen dotted around harbours which are often repaired with rope in bright contrasting colours.
There are 14 brooches in this first batch of the nets design. Because of the processes involved each one is completely unique and unrepeatable - Isn't that why we value handmade?
- Made from sustainably sourced pre-used fabrics.
- Handprinted using artists' quality acrylic paint.
- Embellished by hand with wool which was hand-dyed in Scotland.
- Lightweight painted cork base.
- There's a silver-coloured fastening on the reverse to keep it securely attached.
- Coated with a light protective spray to give some protection from UV light.
4cm diameter x 6mm cork (1.2cm including the fastener)
It will be well packaged to ensure you receive it in tip-top condition.
FREE UK delivery.